5K 1 224
Instant Pot Taco Pie
Since I got my pressure cooker, I have been bound and determined to recreate all of my favorite recipes in it. Today’s recipe is this amazing Instant Pot Taco Pie.
This Instant Pot Taco Pie was amazing and super easy to make! Only 10 minutes after my pot came to pressure. I just topped it with my favorite toppings and amazing! With October 4th being national taco day, this recipe came just in time!
Instant Pot Taco Pie is the perfect quick meal for an easy weekday meal. You get layer after layer of taco goodness.
If you are looking for more great taco recipes to celebrate #nationaltacoday check here for 21 of the most amazing taco recipes you will find across the web.
- 1 package of flour tortillas
- 1 lb ground beef
- 12 ounces Mexican style cheese
- ¼ c refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Your favorite taco toppings
- Prepare beef according to taco season packages.
- Lay 1 tortilla into the bottom of your spring form pan.
ina layer of beans,
- Sprinkle with a layer of cheese.
- Add tortilla.
- Top with more beans, beef, and cheese.
- Repeat until you have used all ingredients.
- Note: You will likely have tortillas left,
- In the pressure cooker place your trivet in the bottom of your pot and add 1c water, and cook on manual high pressure for 10 minutes and Quick Release
- Allow to cool and serve with your favorite toppings.