Three of my favorite things came together today and made the most beautiful food baby I have ever tasted… This Instant Pot Cheesy Salsa Taco Pasta was possibly the best thing I had eaten all year, AND the kids loved it. This post is going to help you learn how to make taco pasta in the Instant Pot. This Cheesy Taco Pasta will make your head spin!
Instant Pot Cheesy Salsa Taco Pasta
One of the most popular recipes on my blog is an uber easy kid-friendly recipe, my Instant Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper and I was thinking to my self, self you need more like that, and not just because your readers love it, but also because you are a mom who needs more simple recipes…
I went in and took a quick inventory of my kitchen and Instant Pot Cheesy Salsa Taco Pasta was born. This recipe makes a family of 4 at least 2 nights worth of dinner. Let me tell you that It didn’t last here. My big kid kept going in for more of this yummy Instant Pot Cheesy Salsa Taco Pasta. And I didn’t have the heart to say no lol.
When I cook ground meat I always use a chopper like the ones below… You will never want to chop the old way again.
If you are looking for more great pasta recipes check out this 41 Amazing Instant Pot Pasta Recipes and if you are new to the instant pot and just want more recipes, in general, you can check out more of my recipes on this page here and don’t forget to join the group Instant Pot Recipes and Talk and Sous Vide.
Three of my favorite things came together today and made the most beautiful food baby I have ever tasted... This Instant Pot Cheesy Salsa Taco Pasta was possibly the best thing I had eaten all year, AND the kids loved it.
- 1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 16 oz package elbow macaroni dry
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp Franks Red Hot
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried cilantro flakes
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 32 ozs of your choice salsa... We like medium heat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 oz shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Press saute and add ground beef or turkey, cilantro, cumin, and garlic.
- Cook until no longer pink and crumbling as you go (see post for what I use to make cooking ground meats soooo easy).
- Add all other ingredients except cheese, give it a good stir.
- Put on, lock lid and close valve.
- Press manual, cook 4 minutes on high and QR
- Stir in the cheese allow to melt and serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!