Instant Pot Taco Bowl
It’s no secret that “Mexican” inspired dishes are always a hit in my home. I mean check out my Instant Pot Taco Pie, it’s still the most popular dish on my blog to date. I guess that means you love them as much as I do.
Next Taco Tuesday you should try this awesome and super easy Instant Pot Taco Bowl. The good thing about a taco bowl is that everyone can have just the toppings that they want.
This Instant Pot Taco Bowl was both simple and delicious, and because everyone could assemble them they way they wanted, I had no complaints from my picky 7 year old.
Make sure you check out my other taco themed recipes here. I promise you won’t regret them, nor this Instant Pot Taco Bowl
- 2 lbs Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 Avacado
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 servings Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Press saute on your instant pot
- Add about 2 Tbsp cooking oil and saute chicken until it starts to turn white
- Turn off saute and deglaze the bottom of the pan to get any stuck bits of chicken
- Add all dry ingredients and water replace lid and press manual high for 5 minutes
- When it beeps QR, remove lid and press saute and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes
- Turn off pot and allow to sit for sauce to thicken
- To assemble bowls
- Rice first and top with chicken, tomato, avocado and sour cream
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!