Copycat Taco Bell Air Fryer Crunch Wraps Recipe
I finally got an Airfryer, I decided on the Power Air Fryer XL 3.4. I am absolutely obsessed with it, as I am with my other gadgets.
The stove gets no love anymore 🙁 The first thing I tried in it was Tilapia, and OMG was it amazing. Absolutely no breading was used, but we will talk more about that later. Let’s talk about this oh so good Copycat Taco Bell Air Fryer Crunch Wraps. Now, this is not just an air fried taco, this is something that may be more magical than the unicorn!
I saw something the other day, it was a recipe for crunch wraps and it gave me the idea to do this in the air fryer… I am so glad I did, it was uber fast to make these Copycat Taco Bell Air Fryer Crunch Wraps and they taste like what glitter taste like, I’m sure if glitter were edible. Only 2 minutes on each side in my air fryer.
After this huge success, 2 things are going to happen. I will definitely be cooking more in the air fryer and this will be a family favorite right up there with my Taco Pie Recipe.
Copycat Taco Bell Air Fryer Crunch Wraps
Thanks for checking out my recipe, make sure to come back and drop me a line if you try it and let me know what you think.
More Great Air Fryer Recipes
it was uber fast to make these Copycat Taco Bell Air Fryer Crunch Wraps and they taste like what glitter taste like, I’m sure if glitter were edible.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 1 1/3 c water
- 6 flour tortillas 12 inch
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 12 oz nacho cheese
- 2 c lettuce shredded
- 2 c Mexican blend cheese
- 2 c sour cream
- 6 tostadas
- Olive oil or butter spray
- Preheat air fryer to 400
- Prepare ground beef according to taco seasoning packet
- In the center of each flour tortilla with 2/3 c of beef, 4 tbs of nacho cheese, 1 tostada, 1/3 c sour cream, 1/3 c of lettuce. 1/6th of the tomatoes and 1/3 c cheese
- To close, flood the edges up, over the center, it should look sort of like a pinwheel
- Repeat 2 and 3 with remaining wraps
- Lay folded side down in your air fryer
- Spray with oil
- Cook for 2 mins or until brown
- Using a spatula, carefully flip and spray again
- Cook an additional 2 mins and repeat with remaining wraps
- Allow to cool a few mins and enjoy.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!