Looking for some adorably easy DIY Christmas Ornaments to make with the kids?
Check out these super cute winter hat ornaments! They are easy to make plus its a fun activity for home or the classroom.
Winter Hat DIY Christmas Ornaments
These yarn hat Ornaments are just as adorable as my Christmas Tree Ornaments, another fun project for the kiddos.
You don’t need very many materials for these DIY ornaments.
What do I need to make these winter hat DIY Christmas ornaments?
- toilet paper roll or paper towel roll
- pom poms
- hot glue and gun
Most of these things if not all you should be able to find around your house. The best part is these could definitely be sold at a craft fair or your neighborhood Facebook market place.
How to make Your Own Christmas ornaments?
Beyond these ornaments, there are so many uber-cute and easy DIY Christmas ornaments you can make all by your self.
- These Christmas Ornaments for babies are a little more advanced, but it will be a definite talking piece.
- Santa Cam Ornament Paper Craft
- Red Truck Christmas Tags for Presents can easily be turned into an ornament.
- Cruella and 101 Dalmatian Disney Christmas Ornaments
- and these Easy DIY Mickey Mouse Wreath can easily be made as ornaments by using a smaller grapevine wreath.
If you make this project, join my group and show them off!