Instant Pot Cream Of Chicken Soup
I tend to bulk chop for my Instant Pot Soups, I bet you’re thinking that’s tough work. Actually, it isn’t, because I use my Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ which makes chopping fresh veggies really easy, and no more crying from the onion.
I will be getting another Instant Pot soon which means way more recipes! If you can’t tell I am really excited about my Instant pot and everything it is capable of.
Want more great recipes delivered to your inbox? Look to your right and sign up for my newsletter and follow me on social media.
- 1 whole onion
- 4 celery stalks
- 4 carrots
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 lb chicken breast
- 8 ounces chicken broth
- ½ t salt
- ¼ pepper
- 1 c water
- 2 c heavy cream
- 2 T almond flour
- 4 oz vegetable cream cheese
- Chop all veggies
- Cut chicken into bite sized chunks
- Add all ingredients into the pressure cooker, reserving the liquid for last
- After adding the liquid, stir well and put on the lid
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes and natural release