Instant Pot Morel & Leek Jack Macaroni and Cheese
For this Instant Pot Morel & Leek Jack Macaroni and Cheese, I chose the Morel & Leek Jack to shake up the flavor a bit.. And it turned out amazing.
I can see this being a hit during the holidays because its different but it tastes amazing!
Great Midwest® flavored Cheddar and Jack Cheeses are hand-crafted in small batches, using only the purest, certified hormone-free milk, and will add amazing flavor to all of your cheese worthy dishes!
You can learn more about the amazing Great Midwest® brand here.
- 2 cups dry elbow macaroni
- 2 cup water
- 12 ounces Great Midwest Morel & Leek Jack
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 TBS paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- Put macaroni and water into your pressure cooker. The macaroni should be covered with the water, if it isn't add more water.
- Lock the lid and set for high pressure and 4 minutes.
- At the end of the 4 minutes use the quick pressure release method.
- Remove the lid and add remaining ingredients, except paprika and stir till all the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle paprika over the top and serve.