Bite-Size Salted Caramel Cheesecake recipes
Prep Time: 20min.
Total Time: 3hr. 5min.
Servings: 24 servings
What You Need
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1-1/2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (12 oz.), softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 12 KRAFT Caramels
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix graham crumbs, brown sugar, 1/4 tsp. salt and butter; press onto bottoms of 24 paper-lined mini muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add egg; beat just until blended. Spoon into muffin cups, adding about 1 Tbsp. to each.
- Bake 15 min. or until centers of cheesecakes are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place caramels in small heatproof bowl. Add milk and 1/4 tsp. of the remaining salt. Place over pan of boiling water, making sure boiling water does not touch bottom of bowl. Cook until caramels are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Drizzle about 1 tsp. caramel sauce over each cheesecake; sprinkle with remaining salt. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!