This post was sponsored by Neutrogena as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions (FTC) guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
The older I get the weirder my skin gets, so when I was offered to try out these Neutrogena Naturals I was really excited.
My skin is fairly sensitive so anything natural seems like the perfect thing. There were a few things that caught my eye immediately about these 3 products.
- They are made of all natural ingredients. I don't know how many times I have purchased something I thought was all natural and it had fragrance or some other unnatural ingredients.
- They are packaged in recyclable containers, which are good for the environment.
- and the fact that they are made by an environmentally conscience company.
As I mentioned my skin is a little weird. Its is severely dry in some spots but in others, it is very oily, which makes it very hard for me to find a regimen that works.
I don't wear much makeup. I do wear mascara daily and the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes removed it entirely. I still used the wipe on my whole face and it left my face feeling extremely clean. I think these towelettes would be great to carry around on those hot sticky days, even if you don't wear makeup, just to do a quick face freshen up.
Mornings I used the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser. I loved how fresh my skin felt after use. I felt like it removed all of the dirt and oil from my skin, and it didn't leave my pores feeling clogged.
I followed with the Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer which left my skin moisturized but not oily. I felt as if instantly my skin got healthier.
Over all, I love the products. They did what they said they would and they are affordable also. Try them out and see for yourself. Make sure you come back and let me know what you think. You can purchase all of these great items at Target.
Neutrogena Brand Ambassador Kristen Bell's Beauty Tips
- ?As told to InStyle.com: "The shifts I’ve made towards being more eco-friendly aren’t monumental, and they don’t have to be a total overhaul. It shouldn't scare people. For example, I try to limit my showers to 3 minutes; one long song and you’re done. I do 4 things in the shower: I use soap, shampoo, conditioner, and brush my teeth. Most of the time, it’s all done simultaneously!”
- As told to PopSugar.com: “I really like the Neutrogena Naturalsline because there's a minimal amount of ingredients. It's really pure and natural. I live by the Purifying Facial Cleanser — I use it every single night. I use it either with my fingertips or a little wooden natural bristle brush, and then I use the Multivitamin Nourishing Moisturizer. And that's pretty much it.”
- As told to UsMagazine.com: “I always wash my face before I go to bed with the Naturals cleanser….Consistency and simplicity is what my skin really, really responds to.”