Instant Pot Soy Honey Sesame Chicken
Guys, this was dinner. This Instant Pot Soy Honey Sesame Chicken and it was perfect. It smelled so good I thought I’d die waiting on it to finish, yes I thought I would die in the short time it took to cook this wonderous meal! I am obviously still alive because I am writing this post…
I served this sweet, delicious chicken over Instant Pot Asian Inspired Broccoli Rice, which paired so well with this Instant Pot Soy Honey Sesame Chicken. The whole brood, including the 3 extras I have in the house tonight loved it.
I am pretty proud of this meal. They ate the whole pot, and asked when I will make it again. Anytime I get the seal of approval from them all and extras, that means I have a winner!
If you are constantly looking for new ideas for recipes make sure to check out Instant Pot Recipes and Talk and Sous Vide and make sure to follow me on Facebook.
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 large garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 lb sliced mushrooms
- Toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Instant Pot Asian Inspired Broccoli Rice
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, minced garlic, ginger, salt and pepper and set aside
- Put chicken in the bottom of the pot
- Add mushrooms then pour over liquid mixture and add 1/4 cup of water
- Cook for 15 minutes on high pressure and allow to natural release for 10 minutes
- Remove remaining pressure, take off the lid
Press the saute
- Shred chicken and put back into the liquid
- Once you have shredded all of the chicken turn off saute
- Carefully remove the inner pot and allow to sit for 5 minutes, to allow te chicken to soak up some of the liquid
- With a slotted spoon, spoon chicken over rice
- Sprinkle on sesame seeds
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!