Low Carb Instant Pot Spinach, Tomato and Feta Egg Cups
I am still currently attempting a low carb lifestyle, which with my work schedule is pretty hard to keep up with. So the other day I realized I need to some more meal prepping.
These Instant Pot Spinach, Tomato and Feta Egg Cups (low carb) were my first attempt at something that is, something that is make ahead and using my Instant pot together. They turned out great. I have 2 trivets so I put one on the bottom and the other which has handles on top so it stood up so that I could do all of my cups at once.
Once they were done and cooled, I took the Instant Pot Spinach, Tomato and Feta Egg Cups (low carb) and removed them from the cups and put them on a baking sheet, to freeze then transferred them to individual freezer baggies for a quick breakfast. When you’re ready to eat, reheat the frozen cups in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
- 1 c chopped baby spinach
- 1/4 c feta cheese
- 1 Roma tomato chopped
- 1/2 c mozzarella
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Put in trivet and add water to the bottom of the Instant Pot
- Split spinach between your cups
- In a bowl <g class="gr_ gr_36 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="36" data-gr-id="36">mix</g> all remaining ingredients and beat until eggs are mixed in well
- Pour mixture into cups leaving about a quarter inch at the top of your cup
- Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes and manual release