Henry’s Spiked Orange Cream Cupcake Recipe
As soon as I made my Not Your Fathers Rootbeer cupcakes, I knew I needed to try some made with the Henry’s Hard Soda, and OMG!! They are moist, delicious and flavorful. This Henry’s Spiked Orange Cream Cupcake Recipe feature Henry’s hard orange soda, vanilla pudding and a box of cake.
I really enjoy making up recipes using boxed cake. It is super easy to make an ordinary box cake into something magical. This Spiked Orange Cream Cupcake Recipe is very simple to make and sooooo good.
There are so many ways you could switch this recipe up, you could try all sorts of different flavor combinations.
Check out my these recipes
- 1 box white cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 Henry’s hard orange soda
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- white frosting
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put cupcake liners in the cupcake pan.
- Mix all ingredients and mix till smooth.
- Fill cups 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 23 minutes or until a toothpick or fork comes out clean,
- Top with frosting and enjoy!