Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Fries
A few weeks ago I was out at a bar with my best friend and I was hungry and I saw something on the menu that I had never ever heard of. Right there on the menu was a beautiful picture of spinach fries. I ordered them and oh my lord they were delicious. However, there is no way I could pay $9 for a single serving of fries again. So I decided I was going to figure out how to make my own.
Let me tell you my version of these Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Fries way better. I would have never ever thought of putting spinach on french fries. This dip is also great with tortilla chips or ciabatta bread. This would also make a great Superbowl party appetizer.
- 2 ⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 ⁄3 cup miracle whip
- 2 ⁄3 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese cubed
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 16 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of it’s juices
- 1 artichoke hearts chopped
- 1 20 ounce package frozen french fries
- 1 cup red onion
- 4 Roma tomato
- Prepare enough fries for 8 servings to package directions.
- Mix sour cream, miricle whip, parmesan and mozzerella cheese, garlic, and spinach in a bowl.
- Put fries into a shallow pan.
- Top with artichoke dip and onion.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top with tomato and enjoy.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!