Instant Pot Asian Inspired Broccoli Rice
This Instant Pot Asian Inspired Broccoli Rice was dinner tonight, it was paired with my Soy Honey Sesame Chicken. I had to get a little creative for this one. My family adores Asian cuisine, but most of you know I am not Asian. I wanted something similar to a fried rice, but without the egg.
This one is on the list to make again and again. The kids loved the dish, even with my sneaky broccoli. If you are interested in finding more Asian inspired Instant Pot meals check out this Instant Pot Chicken Teriyaki. It is another amazing one!
If you like showing off your Instant Pot recipes check out Instant Pot Recipes and Talk and Sous Vide. You can upload pics of your instant pot and sous vide recipes if you post a recipe from any blog make sure to post that blogs link with your photo. Thanks for stopping by.
- 2 cups of rice
- 2½ cups of water
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 2 cups of broccoli flowerets
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Add rice to the pot
- Pour in water and soy sauce
- Add garlic
- Add broccoli (do not stir)
- Put on and lock lid
- Press Manual, high pressure for 4 minutes
- When you hear the beep turn off keep warm and allow to natural release for 10 minutes and then release remaining pressure