Lemon Blueberry Muffins
Looking for a great muffin recipe, then you have come to the right post. These Lemon Blueberry Muffins are a perfect muffin. The blueberry and lemon are the perfect complements of each other.
Lemon blueberry muffins are the perfect complement for a Sunday brunch and they are even great as a quick breakfast with a glass of milk. Let me know if you try this, I would love to see your photos, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter and follow me for more great recipes like this one.
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- ¼ Cup lemon juice
- ½ Cup butter
- ¾ Cup sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup milk
- ½ Cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix the butter, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Incorporate the eggs, add one cup flour and mix. Then add the remaining flour and mix until no lumps are left.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Add muffin liners to a muffin tray and pour the batter into each of them.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool down for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.