Easy Indoor Mason Jar Smores
These Easy Indoor Mason Jar Smores are an awesome fall, or rainy day snack. Make the kids Smores without the hassle of having to start a fire, trust me they will love them. They also reheat easily, just pop them in the microwave for about 15 seconds and enjoy. The best part about this snack is that you can make in single servings.
My 16-year-old told me that the Teddy Grahams made it taste better than traditional Smores.
If you try out this recipe, I would love for you to come back and share what you thought.
- 1/8 Cup of Teddy Grahams broken up a little
- 3 Sections off of a Hershey’s chocolate bar
- 1/4 cup of miniature marshmallows
- Pre heat the oven to 350.
- Layer your mason jar with your crushed teddy graham's then your chocolate.
- Arrange on a cookie sheet then pop them in the oven for 5 minutes or until chocolate has melted.
- Add your marshmallows and put them back in the oven for about 1 minute, just long enough to brown the top.
- Remove let cool a bit and enjoy.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!