Warm Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cake
Make this Warm Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cake for your next holiday gathering. Your guests will love you forever for it! In this recipe chocolate cake mix is transformed into a warm, gooey treat with a layer of sweetened cream cheese and peanut butter.
- 1 pkg. 2-layer size chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 4 eggs divided
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat cake mix, butter and 2 eggs with mixer until blended; spread onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place cream cheese, peanut butter and remaining eggs in a separate large bowl; beat with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in sugar; pour over batter in pan.
- Bake 30 min. or until edges are firm. Cool slightly.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!