Warm Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cake
Make this Warm Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cake for your next holiday gathering. Your guests will love you forever for it! In this recipe chocolate cake mix is transformed into a warm, gooey treat with a layer of sweetened cream cheese and peanut butter.
- 1 pkg. 2-layer size chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 4 eggs divided
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat cake mix, butter and 2 eggs with mixer until blended; spread onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place cream cheese, peanut butter and remaining eggs in a separate large bowl; beat with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in sugar; pour over batter in pan.
- Bake 30 min. or until edges are firm. Cool slightly.