Blueberry Croissant Puff recipe
If you are looking for a great breakfast treat for any special occasions, then you are in the right place. This flaky croissant, and blueberry puff recipe >recipe is actually a great treat for any breakfast or brunch occasion. You could variate by using different berries. Check out the recipe below.
- 3 large croissants cut up
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Divide croissant pieces evenly among 10 (4-oz.) ramekins; top with blueberries.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in milk; pour into ramekins. Let stand 20 min.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake desserts 20 to 25 min. or until set in centers. Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Prepare cream cheese batter as directed; pour into 9-inch square baking dish. Let stand 20 min. Bake in 350°F oven 35 to 40 min. or until center is set. Serve as directed.
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!