Low Carb Crustless Pizza With Shrimp, Feta, and Tomato
Pizza is normally off limits when on a low carb diet. Not this one, nope uh uhh. For the whole pizza, there are only 16 grams of carbs.
Wow, I know right! I was so excited to try this recipe, and let me tell you if glitter had a taste this is what it would be.
Until about a week ago, I would have never, ever thought I could live a low-carb high-fat lifestyle. I still have so much to learn, but I am well on my way. Check out the recipe, and let me know what you think!
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1/4 cup tomato
- 1/2 cup shrimp
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Preheat a nonstick skillet to medium heat.
- In one even layer add 1 1/2 cup of cheese to the skillet.
- Add all toppings ending with the remaining half cup of cheese.
- Let cook until the edges of the first layer of cheese is starting to brown around the edges.
- While you are waiting fill the sink or large pot with cold water.
- Once the edges start to burn remove it from the heat and place the bottom of the skillet into the water until you stop hearing the sizzling sound.
- Take a fork and gently go around the edges of the cheese to loosen and it should slide right out of the pan.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!