4 Minute Cheesy Macaroni
Yesterday after my friend over at Adventures of A Nurse finally after months of telling me I need one, I bought my first pressure cooker. I got the Cuisinart CPC-600. Even though she was making all these amazing things with her Instant Pot (my next purchase by the way) I figured it could not be that great.
Boy, was I wrong, I now have full intentions of marrying this thing. It is the best purchase I have made in a long time. I decided I wanted to do a whole chicken (recipe to come later) and some Cheesy Macaroni. My kids love homemade macaroni and my new pressure cooker made it really simple and painless. It only took 4 minutes once my cooker came to pressure.
The chicken was also amazing.
At this point, I’m not sure how I have lived my life so long without it. Make sure you are following me on social media and you are subscribed to my newsletter because there will be tons more amazing recipes to come in the near future!
- 2 cups dry macaroni noodles
- 4 cup water
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Put macaroni and water into your pressure cooker. The macaroni should be covered with the water, if it isn't add more water.
- Lock the lid and set for high pressure and 4 minutes.
- At the end of the 4 minutes use the quick pressure release method.
- Remove the lid and add remaining ingredients and stir till all the cheese is melted.
- You can salt and pepper to taste but we didn't need it.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!