I definitely needed some Cricut Project Ideas For Easter this year because there’s just a ton going on and I want to be prepared for the fun. Also, I am kind of obsessed with making personalized gifts and decor. It’s just my thing lately.
So, of course, I needed to share with you the awesome ideas I found. Because I was indeed making a list of Cricut projects for beginners and this came up–it just happened. So, here we are.
With the most awesome Cricut project ideas for Easter. Let’s do this thing.
Now, here are some of my favorite tips for using the Cricut, so that your Easter Cricut projects go as smoothly as possible:
- Every Cricut user should be using an EasyPress. I know, I know, it’s like maybe you could just use like your household iron, but there are a ton of reasons why an EasyPress is a total must-have tool. Seriously, get the Cricut iron. You won’t be sorry.
- If this is your first time using the Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker, be sure to start with an easy beginner Cricut project to cut vinyl. It’s just a great place to start and you’ll find a fun project you can love, then move on to your Easter project.
- Don’t feel hedged-in by using Cricut materials. Explore your options and look around–you might find something you really love that’s from another brand name that can still be cut by your cutting machine.
Where Do You Find an SVG File for your Cricut Easter projects?
You can certainly just search on Google or Pinterest for Easter SVG files, but the deal is that you are just going to be overwhelmed with options–I know. So, I have gathered some of my favorite resources in this set.
Each of the projects below has the cut files, whether, for a baby onesie or a wall art piece, you can find in the project link. So, you should be able to make exactly what you see from the project link I provided.
Now, what I will recommend is that, since I pulled together these awesome ideas for Easter Cricut projects and you know you’re going to find more than one that interests you, you should probably pin this.
That way you can find it again quickly when you’re ready to bust out another Easter project!
What do I need for these Cricut Project Ideas For Easter?
The basics for any of these Cricut craft ideas are the same and here is what you need:
- Heat Transfer Vinyl or Iron-on Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Base Material (T-shirt, Glass, wood, etc.)
- Standard Light Grip Cutting Mat
- Cricut EasyPress 2 Heat Press
- Cricut Explore Air 2 or other Cricut Machine
I know this seems like a seriously basic list, but this will totally get your started on almost every single one of these Cricut project ideas for Easter.
Such an easy way to customize and make things totally uniquely yours, plus, just super fun. And, if you’re looking for more awesome ideas, check out Cricut Design Space resource library, search for the other amazing Easter cut files there. You will not be sorry!