Firstly, let me say that this strawberry cake recipe is pretty amazing. Secondly, I decided not to add the traditional strawberry buttercream to it. I also decided to frost the cake with a special blend of powdered sugar and cream cheese.
In short, cream cheese frosting just melts in your mouth. Now, the strawberry flavor from the strawberry puree is so light and fluffy.
How To Make A Strawberry Cake
Above all, this strawberry cake comes together amazingly. I opted for cake flour as opposed to all-purpose flour, and pureed strawberries instead of frozen strawberries. Similarly, add whipping cream between the layers of this strawberry cake, to make it a little more fun.
You can certainly, add some vanilla extract. And a squeeze of lemon juice into the frosting mix to give it a little more flavor.
There are many ways you can make this recipe more your own.
Tips For Making The Best Strawberry Cake Recipe
- You can opt for a box cake mix for this cake recipe. I recommend getting a white cake and then adding in the pureed strawberries.
- Make sure you have properly prepared the pans. Grease and flour them. This is a very important step to getting them out of the pans.
- Another important step is to mix the dry ingredients and the wet ones separately before mixing them together.
- Divide the batter as evenly as you can for level cakes. And allow the cake to cool completely before removing them from the pans.
Follow these simple tips. And you will have a delicious strawberry cake that your family will ask you to make again and again.
For a few, more amazing Strawberry recipes check these out
- Oatmeal Bars with Strawberry and Banana
- Strawberry Cake Doughnuts Made With Box Cake Mix
- Easy Chocolate Chaffle With Strawberries
- Air Fryer Strawberry Banana Bread Recipe
- Strawberry Jalapeno Chicken Wings