Nutritious Shrimp And Avocado Salad Recipe!
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- 12 oz/350 grams cooked shelled shrimp
- 1 avocado peeled, and cut into cubes
- A sprig or parsley or cilantro chopped fine
- 20 bite sized tomatoes cut into halves
- Fresh leaf lettuce. Use enough letter to make 2 portions of salad.
- *It depends on the size of the lettuce leaves and how much lettuce you would like in the salad.
- The Dressing
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 small to medium garlic clove crushed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all the ingredients together in a large measuring cup and whisk thoroughly until blended.
(Or if you have a small blender, you can use that)
After blended, stir in the chopped parsley or cilantro.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside while you prepare the salad.
Tear your lettuce leaves onto two serving plates or bowls.
Place the chopped tomatoes, shrimp, and avocado on top.
Pour the dressing evenly onto the two salads.